Have a Cheerleader Birthday Party!
Be the coolest mom on the block when NFL Buffalo Bills Cheerleaders, the Jills, help host your young cheerleader’s best birthday party ever!
Two (2) Buffalo Bill’s Cheerleaders, “The Jills” will attend your party for 1-hour or more! They can participate in a variety of ways depending on your requests and your child’s level of participation.
- Teach a cheer and/or a short, age appropriate dance. (Cheerleaders will bring their own music on CD)
- Assist with craft-making. ( T-shirts, pennants, megaphones, posters)
- Assist with “Cheer” cosmetics & hair such as: glitter make up, lip gloss, pony tails with ribbons and/or tinsel & nails too. (Products must be purchased by parent)
- Pose for pictures and sign autographs with family and friends.
Other party ideas for mom:
- Serve a megaphone or cheerleader themed cake.
- Make Pom pom or megaphone cookies with each girl’s name on it.
- Make cupcakes that look like pom-poms.
- Pass out or make T-shirts as a craft for a “team name” theme.
- Purchase pom-poms for the party!
- Rent “Cheer” movies such as: Bring It On & Bring It On Again!
- Hire the Buffalo Bills mascot, Billy the Buffalo to add more excitement! www.buffalobills.com
- Mom can even dress up like a cheerleader host (Dad too!)- visit: www.partycity.com
- Create cheerleader themed invitations.
- Buy themed paper products to match your cheerleader’s favorite colors or sports team.
- Pre-purchase “Thank You” cards so the Jills can sign them ahead of time for your guests!
Build your own package:
- NFL Cheerleader fee: $75 per cheerleader, per hour.
- Cheerleader fee must be paid in full PRIOR to event. (Checks or credit cards accepted)
Many Cheerleading accessories and party extras can be purchased at: www.gtmsportswear.com and www.orientaltrading.com
Contact: Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org to get the party started!
I just wanted to take a minute and extend my appreciation for the fantastic birthday party with Emmy and Kayla. The ladies were friendly, energetic, and outstanding with the girls. My daughters had a fabulous time! Parents have called and emailed to let me know what a great time their daughters had. One even commented that her daughter slept with the pompoms that night! Thank you again and especially a great big thanks to Emmy and Kayla for all the extra time and attention. I will send a few pictures soon...Kathy"